I am a licensed marriage and family therapist and certified sex therapist.
For over 10 years, I have been running a successful private practice in Denver, Colorado and have been working with individuals, families and couples in a variety of therapeutic settings for over 20 years.
What I love most is to work with people who feel stuck in their relationships.
- Stuck in communication.
- Stuck in sex/intimacy/desire.
- Stuck in connection.
I work with women who feel like they have tried everything and nothing has worked. They have read all of the books, blogs, and watched videos online. They have gone to therapy with lackluster results.
I work with these women because I have been this woman — and I also tried everything — including therapy — and it didn’t work.
So, I got creative. I started using different tools with my clients. I read and learned from all kinds of teachers from Esther Perel to Eckhart Tolle to Michael Singer to The Course in Miracles.
I started infusing a variety of effective tools from:
- Developmental therapeutic techniques
- Spiritual techniques
- Romatic practices
- Mindfulness practices
- Visualization principles
And probably the most important, mindset
…all with a heavy dose of personal coaching.
And I got results.
Here are a few unsolicited comments from women who I have helped:
Jenny Glick, MA, MSC, LMFT, CST
I have been married for 19 years and with my husband for 22. We have an 18 year old son and have had our share of difficulty and change over the two decades — suffice it to say that ours has not been the fairytale union.
I have made it my life’s work both personally and professionally to help women like me who don’t want to start all over again in the dating world to make the changes necessary to create the relationship that they want.
I help women who are married or in a relationship with a perfectly nice person. Women who are in a union with someone who feels more like a roommate than a soulmate. Women who are too afraid to stay and keep doing the same old thing but also women who are scared to leave…because what IS on the other side?
If this is you, watch this video to learn how to get REAL RESULTS. This process is not for everyone.
This process is not for women:
- who are in abusive relationships
- who are more committed to the problem than the solution.
- who would rather sit around and complain about their partner.
- who are willing to settle for meh.
This program is for women who:
- want to stay. But desperately want it to be different.
- don’t know IF they want to stay but do KNOW that they have their own work to do before they exit.
- are resourceful.
- are coachable.
- are willing to be more creative about getting a solution than being committed to the problem.
If that is you, hang out with me for 38 minutes in this masterclass and then schedule a call to talk to me and we can look at getting started.
Interested in all of the letters behind my name? Here you go:
- Master of Arts in Women’s Studies, University of Arizona
- Master of Science Marriage, Family and Child Therapy, University of Phoenix
- American Association for Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists — Certified Sex Therapist
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy — National Clinical Fellow
I can’t wait to meet you!